What is lupus (SLE)?
Imagine your immune system getting over-active and instead of protecting you, it attacks you. There are good days, bad days and really bad days. You'll never know.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Pregnant or Not? Not Conclusive.

Although I've been confirmed 'pregnant' by a private Women's Health Clinic.
I've yet to hear a 'Yes, you are pregnant' from any of my main doctors in the hospital.

Today, my second UPT test came back weakly positive after TWO WEEKS!!
First one was faint positive.
So kidney doc said "Not Conclusive"

I am bleeding / spotting still since last Monday.
I hate to admit it but overall, it doesn't look good.
To add to it, my beta HCG taken on 3/8/11 was only 182.7.
Considered low as I (think), I was about 4w + 2 or 3 day.

I keep reminding myself, worry won't do any good.
But, how can I not worry?

No comments:

Post a Comment