What is lupus (SLE)?
Imagine your immune system getting over-active and instead of protecting you, it attacks you. There are good days, bad days and really bad days. You'll never know.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Please stick 'lil bean ...

I went to the hospital yesterday to have my pregnancy confirmed by the Rheumy Doc.
I did a UPT (Urine Pregnancy Test) and after about 2 hrs, the lab reported it as "NEGATIVE"!!!

An hour later, I went to see the Nephro Doc and guess what, the same lab now reports as "faintly (+) positive".

Please stick little seed!

My HPT lines are getting darker in colour, so I really hope that my hCg is indeed rising... (see attached photo).

Also, I am feeling feverish lately and it is adding to my worry! I hope it is just a pregnancy symptom and not signs of my lupus flaring up!!!!


Cheapie UPT strips - RM 1 / each!!!
Yeah, there is a definitely cheaper way to POAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment