What is lupus (SLE)?
Imagine your immune system getting over-active and instead of protecting you, it attacks you. There are good days, bad days and really bad days. You'll never know.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Hello "Blob"

Hello "Lovely Blob"!!
I saw my "Lovely Blob" on the monitor!!!
According to its size I should be 4W+5d ..
(exactly what I expected!)

But, hey ...  LMP is 18/6!!
"Lovely Blob" should be be measuring nearly 7W!
Well, I think I ovulated 2 weeks later.

There was another "Bad Blob" on my lining that could be the cause of my spotting problem.
I've been prescribed 'Duphaston' and additional folic acid.
So that "Bad Blob" will behave and let my "Lovely Blob" grow and protect my "bean".,..

Did a UPT test and I just love those lines!!!
Although line is fainter than the "Control Line", Doc said this is "expected" kind of line for 4W+5d!!!

I am happy even though my pocket is lighter by RM180.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment