What is lupus (SLE)?
Imagine your immune system getting over-active and instead of protecting you, it attacks you. There are good days, bad days and really bad days. You'll never know.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Feeling WARM

Lately, I've been waking up feeling warm and a little feverish.
However, when tested temperature is within the normal range.

This, according to another forum friend is 'normal' during the early stage of pregnancy.
It is the build-up of progesterone in the system.
I didn't know, so I swallowed a few paracetamol along the way...

As you can see my 'ticker' is up again! Yay!
My period was a little hay-wired last month due to the 'incident', so, I've adjusted the ticker to my estimated 'actual conception date' instead of the usual LMP or the first day of Last Menstruation Period. (If according to LMP, I should be 6 weeks now!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment