What is lupus (SLE)?
Imagine your immune system getting over-active and instead of protecting you, it attacks you. There are good days, bad days and really bad days. You'll never know.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Bleeding, Abdominal Cramp ...

Yesterday was a crappy day.

I woke up with light bleeding accompanied by abdominal cramps, ON and OFF. I felt like peeing all the time.
I threw a big tantrum at my hubby when he got home from work. I wanted KFC on the instant and started hitting him with a pillow, several times. My bad.

At 1.10 am the cramps continued and has gotten worse. My hubby took me to the A&E. Fortunately it wasn't a long wait this time. The nice doctor did a scan and we saw our little 'bean' on the screen. Not very clear as 'bean' is still very small. I couldn't make anything out of it, until the doctor pointed out 'bean's head and body.

I've been given Tramadol to help with the pain and Potassium Citrate (to clear my urine?).

I've also be referred to the O&G for assessment next Tuesday. I am scared.

At the moment, not so much bleeding, abdomen feels sore from yesterday's cramping.

I need to pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment