What is lupus (SLE)?
Imagine your immune system getting over-active and instead of protecting you, it attacks you. There are good days, bad days and really bad days. You'll never know.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) & Lupus Take # 2

It has been over one week with me taking 500mg MSM, twice a day - AM and PM.
I've added 500mg of time-released Vitamin C once a day, AM.

Why MSM & Vitamin C?
Well, "Vitamin C helps our body assimilate MSM".

Overall, I feel there are some positive changes.
My left knee doesn't feel 'that uncomfortable' going up and down the stairs. I don't need to slow down and pressurized my right knee, like before. It is good.
Also, so far, no headache (TOUCH WOOD!)

However, two things bothers me now.

First, very sleepy. This is sleepy, pure sleepiness. Not tired sleepy - if you get what I mean.
Secondly, my nose feels more congested than before, need two times a day, nasal puff. Lots of phlegm.

No comments:

Post a Comment