What is lupus (SLE)?
Imagine your immune system getting over-active and instead of protecting you, it attacks you. There are good days, bad days and really bad days. You'll never know.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) & Lupus Take # 4

On average I am taking 2000mg MSM daily.
Sometimes in powder form (when I have orange juice around, as, MSM powder can be bitter) or tablets.

A couple of days ago, I experienced pain on both my knees and I thought MSM has stopped working?
Or, probably I may have over-exerted them when there were no pain?
Maybe I did.

Anyway, my knees are okay now. Not super great to run up and down the stairs but okay to move around.
My nose congestion problem is also much more manageable now.
Even if my nose does get congested, VICKS inhaler now works, no need for nasal spray.
Surprisingly the usual PMS seem to be milder this time around.

My husband is taking a much higher dose and MSM is helping with his constant fatigue and muscle / joint pain. He is complaining much lesser now. Therefore, I am pleased.

Those interested in MSM can browse the following website for more resources :-
MSM Guide

No comments:

Post a Comment