What is lupus (SLE)?
Imagine your immune system getting over-active and instead of protecting you, it attacks you. There are good days, bad days and really bad days. You'll never know.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) & Lupus Take # 3

I increased my MSM to 1000 mg, twice a day.
Not sure it it was indeed "MSM" but, my congested nose is very much relieved!!
I didn't use any of the nasal spray yesterday, and today my 'nose' still feels good!
I am happy!

MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) is relatively new in Malaysia.
As I've mentioned before, I posted it on the local SLE society and the doc point me to QUACKWATCH, FYI, QUACKWATCH itself is outdated.
Providing outdated information can be very misleading.

Where do I get my MSM?
In tablet form 500mg MSM Live-Well from a local pharmacy. 


I don't see them selling it singly but it comes with a promotion pack of Buy 2 free 2.
Buy 2 of their Glucosamine & Chondroitin and get 1 Glucosamine & Chondroitin and 1 MSM (above) FREE.

Can't find any powder form MSM in Malaysia.
But, I did manage to get a kilo from US.
Hehehehe ...
You see, MSM is not only for human.
Pets too! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi There,

    Can I know where can you get this MSM is KL or selangor ? Pls email me oomanhoong@gmail.com if you dont mind. I need to get it for my dad cancer. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete