What is lupus (SLE)?
Imagine your immune system getting over-active and instead of protecting you, it attacks you. There are good days, bad days and really bad days. You'll never know.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Is this all in my mind????

Cellcept and pregnancy is a big NO-NO.
We have always been cautious, still, one 'hot' night, it just happened.
I totally OFF my Cellcept the next dose. Worried I am, it felt like, "This is IT".

Yesterday is Day 1 after my missed period. Being anxious, I bought a local-pharmacy-store, Guardian pregnancy tester - RM 9.90 - I peed on it in the afternoon, nothing show at first but as I was about to dump it, I saw like a faint line, I thought my eyes were playing trick on ME! True enough 5-10 minutes later, a very faint thin line appeared!


Positive for Preggy?
or
Positive for Evaporation Line?

Tried another two testers, different brands, one 'Dip N Tell' and 'Clearblue Compact' - both negatives, or like they in the TTC (Trying to Conceive) group label as BFN (Big Fat Negative!) ..

AF (Aunt Flow, i.e. period) is not here as of today.

Probably it is all "in-mind" but I do feel nauseous, gassy and my face, scalp is so oily!
Breasts are okay though! Hehehehe!

P:S: Just for info, I've taken MSM for almost 3 months and my nails, hair (on my head!) continues to grow! :) Knees are okay to move up the stairs but not run!!

No comments:

Post a Comment