What is lupus (SLE)?
Imagine your immune system getting over-active and instead of protecting you, it attacks you. There are good days, bad days and really bad days. You'll never know.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Again?

Again?
I'm not sure what's going on with me.
I've been getting faint lines on UPT since 31-Aug-2011, today is 19-September-2011!!!

Anyway, last Wednesday, I was at the hospital for my routine blood test. I hoped to get pass the nurse to see the doctor. As expected, nurse did an UPT and it was negative.... so, no see doctor.
I hate hospital UPT, the last I had, first reported negative, then faint positive even though my beta HCG was at 180 something... I HATE HOSPITAL UPT!

%Q###$^#$^^@^%%#

Other than feeling my boobs getting bigger (hehehe ...), not much of pregnancy symptoms.
Boobs still, it could be that they are bigger because I'm now much fatter.

Also, I noticed light spotting. Nothing needing a pad ... just 'spots'.

I really don't know la ...
After two short-lived joy previously, I am trying very hard not to be hopeful ...
I've done a beta HCG test at a private clinic last Thursday, supposedly getting my result today but doc hasn't called!!! $#%@#$%#^$%^$%$%@

The lines could also be coming from leftover HCG still floating in my system after my miscarriage....
BUT, I seriously remembered taking one or two UPT after 16/8 ultrasound (doc couldn't find anything then and it was deemed 'complete miscarriage') strips were stark white, only one line!

Or is it something else? Oooooooo Twilight zone...

So, I don't know la ...

No comments:

Post a Comment